Larkhill Update (Thursday)
After reviewing conditions at the track this afternoon, the course inspector and senior Steward has called a further inspection for 2pm tomorrow, Friday 27th January. Following this, a decision will be taken on whether racing can go ahead on Saturday. (Updated 4.30pm, Thurs 26 Jan).
Apologies for the continuing uncertainty